Funny and yet brilliant thing about your Facebook Business page, is you can only LIKE other business pages, as a business page you cannot LIKE people, and the goal of your business page is to get people to LIKE your page… I do not recommend Facebook’s suggestions where you hand over your valuable e-mail lists that have taken you years to collect, but instead find a more creative way to do the same task…It’s really a Catch 22
Ideas for getting people to LIKE your Business Page
- Do your own e-mail campaign
- Remember the ps – Have you got a business page we could LIKE?
- At your open house, hand out little pieces of paper with your vanity URL
- Put Your Page Name on Your Business Cards
- Add a LINKED Facebook icon to your e-mail signature
- Put Follow Me with your Vanity URL on your vehicle
- Add it to your store front window
- News Letter
- All promotional material
- Use the “Invite Friends” search on Facebook Build Audience
- Install a LIKE button on your website
- Connect your Facebook Page to Twitter – not the other way
- Run a contest
- Donate $1 to a local charity with every LIKE
- Connect your Business Page in the Work & Education section of your personal profile on Facebook
- Add a LINK in Your Blog
- Try a QR Code
- Add Facebook to your LinkedIn account – Twitter account and YouTube
- The number one way to get people to LIKE you – is to LIKE other Businesses!
Now it’s your turn… share with us some of your unique ways of getting people and businesses to LIKE your Business Page on Facebook.
Please drop by my Facebook Page and click the Like button if you’d LIKE to be updated on tips and tricks for social media…oh, and the odd bit of humour ♥
Keep It Simple Social Media on Facebook
Heather Clifford lives in beautiful Nanaimo BC and travels through out this gorgeous province teaching hands-on social media clinics.
Social Media: Speaker – Coach – Trainer – Consultant – Twitter – Facebook – YouTube – LinkedIn – Google+ – WordPress Blogging